April 19: Deadline to Reserve Hotel Rooms
for Campaign for the Future of
Higher Education Meeting
Next Friday, April 19 is the deadline to reserve hotel rooms to attend the Campaign for the Future of Higher Education (CFHE) meeting in Columbus, Ohio.
The meeting will be held from 6pm on Friday, May 17 through 12pm on Sunday, May 19 at the Columbus Airport Marriott.
You can visit the Columbus Airport Marriott website
and use Group Code CFECFEA to make a reservation. You also can call the hotel at 800-491-5717
and tell them you are with the CFHE meeting.
Rooms have been discounted at a rate of $119/night. There is free parking at the hotel.
*Please do not wait to make your reservation, as the hotel is going to be sold out that weekend.*
At this meeting, attendees will be discussing ways to:
- Foster community engagement and support for public higher education
- Provide alternatives to the "new normal" of inadequate funding for higher education
- Develop effective strategies for improving funding for higher education
- Identify online education principles that provide meaningful access to quality higher education
Registration fee for the conference is $50. Checks should be made payable to "Ohio Conference AAUP" and mailed to Ohio Conference AAUP, 137 East State Street, Columbus, OH 43215.
The meeting registration deadline is May 1.
To register, please send an email with the subject "CFHE May Meeting Registration" to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name;
- email address;
- dates you plan to attend, and;
- organizational affiliation.
We hope to see you in Columbus for another great CFHE meeting!